Monday, 6 January 2014

Endorse me!

Hello there lovely readers!

I currently have 55 endorsements for the WEGO Health Activist Awards 2014.
There are 14 different awards and I have amazingly been nominated for FOUR!



Simply click THIS LINK! or the image above to go to my WEGO profile page.  When you click on the 'Endorse me' button, you can use a drop down menu in the form to endorse me for one, or all of the above nominations.  Once you've entered your details, you don't have to do it again for each one, just select a different award.

It would mean so much to win just one of these awards!  Share with your friends!

You can even endorse me more than once, in fact the limit is once per day!  The winners are notified in March, so there is plenty of time to get involved!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...